Parent/Carer Forum – Thursday 7th December 2023
Our first Parent/Carer Forum of the academic year 2023-2024 is on Thursday 7th December 2023, in person at the Academy, from 5pm until 6pm.
The purpose of Parent/Carer forums is to provide you with further insights into the Academy whilst providing opportunities for you to feedback and work with us to make further improvements. We really value your feedback and hope you are able to attend.
Next week’s forum will focus on our Anti-Bullying policy, which will be led by Mrs Tushingham (Assistant Principal and Designated Safeguarding Lead). In the forum we will aim to:
- Clarify our Anti-Bullying policy
- Explain how students can report bullying
- Explain how incidents of bullying are dealt with
- Explain the support on offer for students
- Explain how parents/carers can support
If you would like to sign up to attend the forum, please complete this form: https://forms.office.com/e/Hc5LgyfpGz
Dream BIG // Work Hard // Be Kind
Mr O’Callaghan | Principal